Team Leader – Corporate Support Department
Planit Travel Services Ltd. is seeking to strengthen its accommodation and support department with a dynamic and proactive individual. Applicant must be able to work on his/her own initiative, have excellent communication skills and form part of a team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Supervise a team of customer support agents;
– Provide necessary guidance and support for day to day operations;
– Handle and resolve complaints as escalated from support agents effectively;
– Work closely with other team members to improve process and service efficiency;
– Provide excellent customer services and communication;
– Act as primary contact for customers by handling all accommodation and transfer both locally and overseas.
Key skills and experience are to include:
– A very good understanding of the business travel environment;
– A strong understanding of online travel products;
– High-level of written and spoken English;
– Proficient skills in major computer applications;
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skill;
– Detail-oriented with good organising and analytical skills;
– Energetic, flexible and ability to work under pressure;
– Excellent customer-service mindset.
Previous experience is a must (minimum 3 years with 1 year supervisory role).
Kindly send CV via email to: [email protected] until the 30th of November 2018.