Corporate Travel Executive
Working with a number of business clients, Planit Travel Services Ltd. has an excellent reputation in the Corporate Travel market. In order to maintain our great level of service, we are currently looking to expand our friendly and professional team with an experienced Corporate Travel Excecutive.
Corporate Travel Executive duties:
– To advise and arrange all aspects of travel and travel related services including, airlines flight bookings (scheduled, charter and low cost), baggage, ancillary services and any other products and services that client may require.
– To complete and issue various travel documents including itineraries, invoices, refunds and credit notes, ensuring that all details are correct and presented to the client in a clear and concise manner.
– To action all travel requests and functions with the minimum of delay.
– Providing excellent customer service and managing unforeseen issues
Corporate Travel Executive Skills Requirement:
– Previous solid experience as a Business Travel Consultant
– Strong GDS experience ideally Amadeus
– A flexible approach to work, taking on extra work when required
– To prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met without supervision, whilst working efficiently and calmly at all times.
– Attention to detail is paramount.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in major computer applications
To apply for this position, please email your current CV to [email protected] until the 30th of November 2018. Only applicants in possession of the above skills will be contacted.